Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcWhere do you guys get your weed from? 6kUrM
Similar topics

Where do you guys get your weed from?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

Where do you guys get your weed from? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm

I get mine from this chick that lives a few houses down from me. One day she stopped me on the street and asked me if I smoked and told me that if I ever needed weed to come get it from her. It is better than going to a guy who is probably going to kill me since she's a woman and is more trustworthy. So share your stories.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:19 pm

people
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

still from no one but my homies from way back.. lol at woman dealing if that bitch was
heard of over here she'd get shut in a bloody instant. smh. thats what up down here
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 am

Why would she get shot? And where do you live? Where is "down here"? I am in WV.
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:45 am

lol dude noone said she would get shot
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:59 am

I meant to say shut. Why would she get shut? And what does shut mean? Also do you know how I can reach Rotweiller? He said he would be the CFO for my and SacJB's company and make millions in 1 year but I can't reach him to give him his first order of business.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 am

Sprite wrote:
I meant to say shut. Why would she get shut? And what does shut mean? Also do you know how I can reach Rotweiller? He said he would be the CFO for my and SacJB's company and make millions in 1 year but I can't reach him to give him his first order of business.

lol u didnt inhale dude ... its common ur first time tho
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 am

What do you mean by I didn't inhale? Of COURSE I did.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:34 am

After all, that's the only damn way to smoke is to inhale and then exhale.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:35 am

By the way, would you like to be the CFO for my and SacJB's new company? I offered the job to someone else but he didn't pm me back for his first orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys get your weed from?   Where do you guys get your weed from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you guys get your weed from?
Page 1 of 1