Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcDoes weed make you dizzy? 6kUrM
Similar topics

Does weed make you dizzy?

Go down 
+4
Sprite
toxicbuffy
JesusMikes
sh4dylover
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Does weed make you dizzy? Empty
PostSubject: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 pm

This is the dope spot, so I would like to know what it's like to get high. What is that feeling? Do you get sick? Does the room spin? Is there a hangover like with drinking?
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:45 pm

well for me
it just chills me the fuck out
it also slows me down a little & helps me not think so much

my medicine if you will
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 pm

maybe i should take weed, then. i think and talk too fast sometimes.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

word?
well I got PDD (mild forms of autism)
& I'm supposed to be taking ritalin or concerta
but I'v been off of that shit for a while & been smoking

I feel so much more better when I'm high
I honestly think I should be getting this shit legally
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:51 pm

i get extremely anxious. and i have panic attacks. i've had a panic attack during sex but the guy didn't notice. he just kept going and i had to just take deep breaths and place myself somewhere else in the universe. i'm also bipolar. i just started taking birth control pills though. it's sad that i won't be able to have better sex because he's not calling, but oh well, the pills are supposed to also help with the hormone imbalance i have.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 am

Damn, I was fucked up. Does weed make you dizzy? 568651
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 am

I smoke weed everyday cause I'm living in hell - word to Lil B
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 am

I even wrote raps last night. Check out the poetry section. Does weed make you dizzy? 568651
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 am

Ok first time you smoke you may badtrip .... But I promis you afterwards you will love it. I suggest you smoke alone or wit someone you feel 100% comftorble with . You should not smoke in public if you have a history of panic attacks. I do now, but only cause im use to it.

Here are my positive and negative side effects

Positive-It helps me not to think, When i do think i think of nice thoughts, and sometimes day dream about hockey players or eminem. Damn it feels so real when your high.

You laugh at the smallest things ( Reading Sacs Posts, And Meadows Posts, JMGs posts and even macs posts at times, i would laugh for hours no joke.

It helps me relex, takes away stress, man when i would get home from work, a joint was sooo good, it was insane

It helps you forget about your problems. I would think of my ex 24-7 but when i would get high, i would not care for him at all. I would not even think about him and no longer had the earge to be with him

Tv is so much better while high, you watch shit you would never watch sober.

I have troble sleeping and lighting up the j helps me alot

Imo Everything is better while high

negative- Anxeity ...Sometimes i panic, but it goes away after awhile
Anti Social-Somtimes when i get high in public, i dont talk, i get nervous and have nothing to say, but that shall go away
Tiredness- Damn sometimes i get really tired and pass out
Munchies- The food is so good, but it makes you gain weight Sad !!!
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Weed doesn't do shit for me which is why I don't smoke it. I have only smoked it twice in my life and didn't get high either time.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm

I just learned that secondhand weed smoke can make my drug test positive. Wow. My life is over because some idiots think it's cool to smoke around me and think I'm dumb for asking them not to do that after all these years.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 pm

toxicbuffy wrote:
Ok first time you smoke you may badtrip .... But I promis you afterwards you will love it. I suggest you smoke alone or wit someone you feel 100% comftorble with . You should not smoke in public if you have a history of panic attacks. I do now, but only cause im use to it.

Here are my positive and negative side effects

Positive-It helps me not to think, When i do think i think of nice thoughts, and sometimes day dream about hockey players or eminem. Damn it feels so real when your high.

You laugh at the smallest things ( Reading Sacs Posts, And Meadows Posts, JMGs posts and even macs posts at times, i would laugh for hours no joke.

It helps me relex, takes away stress, man when i would get home from work, a joint was sooo good, it was insane

It helps you forget about your problems. I would think of my ex 24-7 but when i would get high, i would not care for him at all. I would not even think about him and no longer had the earge to be with him

Tv is so much better while high, you watch shit you would never watch sober.

I have troble sleeping and lighting up the j helps me alot

Imo Everything is better while high

negative- Anxeity ...Sometimes i panic, but it goes away after awhile
Anti Social-Somtimes when i get high in public, i dont talk, i get nervous and have nothing to say, but that shall go away
Tiredness- Damn sometimes i get really tired and pass out
Munchies- The food is so good, but it makes you gain weight Sad !!!

ha ha my first time if i bad tripped it was the best weed trip ever.

Anti Social : When u smoke more than u can handle u get quiet but it fades away, Sometimes u "green out" and that sucks (i havent since i first started so no worrries a ton of people do). reallly , u should smoke as much until u feeel too baked. if ur alone it kicks ass too get hella baked tho

tiredness : the best sleep u'll ever take is a chronic nap. u'll sleep like a baby... sometimes u'll wake up baked apparently ... i never, but my friends did.. i woke up with bloodshot eyes tho haha

I dont really gain weight with munchies, its weird .. u feel like u can eat a horse, and its family.

honestly if u smoke weed, stoners love u.

it changes you. it makes u more social when ur not baked really. everybody thinks im hilarious, even non stoners.

Ehhhh............ u do get hung over but it isnt a hangover. everyone here calls it burnt out. it lasts like a day or 2 depending on how much u smoke. someone said they read somewhere "if u inhale weed u should be prepared to not learn for 3 days" ... that might not be true but it does make it harder.

Back to top Go down
Drama Setter

Drama Setter

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 pm

I used to smoke hooka alot but since i got back to my basketball career i put that away seriously and i feel so much better now , i really do , try to do some sport it really feels better fellas .
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 pm

been smoking for years while playing footy, footbal, even futsal

stop trippin and light that shit up fellas

:potleaf:
Back to top Go down
t9xpsycho

t9xpsycho

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Weed makes me feel like I did a line of coke and drank 10 beers instantly
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mobmayne
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does weed make you dizzy?   Does weed make you dizzy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does weed make you dizzy?
Page 1 of 1