Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcYour first stint with weed.  6kUrM
Similar topics

Your first stint with weed.

Go down 
+7
J Roc
JMG
Animal
P Evil
JesusMikes
Dirty F
Anshuman
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anshuman

Anshuman

Money : 5
Location : From New York to Puerto Rico California to Rio Hit the streets like the kilo but I'm legal It's swag like I walk with heat though with all my people But it's just me and my alter ego

Your first stint with weed.  Empty
PostSubject: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Honestly speaking i've never smoked weed. I've done alcohol and ciggs but no weed.pretty hard to get if you aint living alone.

So how did you came across weed for the first time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/anshumanoid
Dirty F
Admin
Dirty F

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:16 pm

my uncle let me take a couple of hits of his bong when I was 13 lmao

6 months later some guy at school started dealing and that's when i started smoking it (semi)regularly
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:21 pm

I honestly can't remember my 1st time fucking with it & or finding it...
I do remember I used to hang out in town alot more though Your first stint with weed.  224158
back in the days where almost any bit of weed could get me comafried & everyone was mad chill
Back to top Go down
P Evil

P Evil

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 pm

My dad got me into weed, when I was about 14, he rolled up a joint and asked me to smoke it with him. not the best parenting but I can't complain
Back to top Go down
Anshuman

Anshuman

Location : From New York to Puerto Rico California to Rio Hit the streets like the kilo but I'm legal It's swag like I walk with heat though with all my people But it's just me and my alter ego

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:53 pm

P Evil wrote:
My dad got me into weed, when I was about 14, he rolled up a joint and asked me to smoke it with him. not the best parenting but I can't complain

lmao! Best dad ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/anshumanoid
P Evil

P Evil

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Until the deadbeat ran away, he was pretty cool Your first stint with weed.  224158
Back to top Go down
Animal

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 pm

My brother introduced me to weed, I didn't get high. I didn't actually liked it to be honest but to be truthful I did do it and I smoke cigs but that's about it, I didn't do anything big.
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:57 pm

My parents moved me to some mountain town in VA when i was 14 and it was boring as fuck, so me and my friend got a dime and smoked it. we hardly inhaled it so i didnt get high till like my 5th time smoking.
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 pm

The Very First Time?

My Negro Friend n his friend Drove Up to My house with a 12 Pack & some alcohol Drinks .. Went To his Place Got Smashed .... (i drank 7 lmao, and 1 alcohol drink) ... then he rolled up 2 joints

Second time i went to my boys house with 30$ .... We had a good day, Smoke Some joints, Smoked Some Bong, 2 Dudes Called Us up Saying If We Smoke The rest of Our Weed With Them They'll Give us 10$ lol why not

Third Time I was with my negro friend as his bitches house N she smoked a doobie with me, not my friend though cuz his lungs was fucked at that point

Then i didnt really get high again until half a year later, thats when i realllly started smokin weeed

Me n my Best Friend Met up with our Boy n We Went To his Drug Dealers House, I Had 2 Bong hits n smoked a doobie n got super fried hahaha .......... Then i got into it
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm

I don't know if this counts because it wasn't weed, but my friend at I, when we like, 11, heard about something called "grass" or "leaves." We honestly thought that people were just smoking grass and leaves, so one fall morning, we crumbled some leaves onto a piece of paper and tried to smoke it. Needless to say....we coughed to death, lol.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

trinell05 wrote:
I don't know if this counts because it wasn't weed, but my friend at I, when we like, 11, heard about something called "grass" or "leaves." We honestly thought that people were just smoking grass and leaves, so one fall morning, we crumbled some leaves onto a piece of paper and tried to smoke it. Needless to say....we coughed to death, lol.

ahh word?
Back to top Go down
Devil'sAdvocate

Devil'sAdvocate

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am

friends at school
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:
friends at school

lol dont lie
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler

Rottweiler

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

dont even remember been a mintue
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 am

Me, my brother, and a friend were going to a club and we pulled off to the side of the road for a rest. He pulled out some weed and we all smoked it together. It didn't get me high or even a buzz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first stint with weed.    Your first stint with weed.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first stint with weed.
Page 1 of 1