Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcSecondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC 6kUrM
Similar topics

Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC Empty
PostSubject: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Um....wow.

This is the first time I've ever worried about taking a drug test. I don't smoke weed at all, but everyone around me seems to. I've taken drug tests before and never even though about getting positive results. Hmm...I'm nervous.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

lol I never took a drug test
I never had a job...
& I dont wanna mom
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 pm

You don't want a mom? Wow. That's deep.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

no...i don't wanna job
unless it involves writing rhymes & smoking ganj Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC 93525 Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC 53887 Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC 224158
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh. You should just be a rapper, then....
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

haha wait till next month...
#SWAG
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Hmm...Maybe I could be a rapper. Nah, that shit too much for me. Too much thinking.
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:10 am

lol dw. you'd be sweet in a drug test. you dont even smoke

:potleaf:
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 am

haha trinell i think they can tell if its secondhand or not

cuz they drug tested me when i was unconscience and i was worried about it coming up

someone said they can tell by the amount

not 100% tho
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 am

unconscience? lol when you were unconscious?

shit depends on more than one thing i guess.. amount is one of them

but youd have to probably be under a fuckin chimney of pot smoke and
get tested the very next day to have a chance of failing the test.. unless
you're a full obese fat muthafucka wit the slowest metabolish ever, you
could be fucked otherwise all good

Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:00 am

dead|ine wrote:
unconscience? lol when you were unconscious?

when i was like 16, i smoked 1 doobie (I smoked a shitload before that day so it'd be positive anyways)

after that doobie i slammed a 26er of vodka in like 5 minutes, had a glass of some more hard liquor ... then me n the boys went to the teen center and after that it was a blurrr. the boys said i smashed my head around 30 times lol they said they was surprised i didnt have brain damage. then i passed out apparently and they tried to get me home but someone called the cops

woke up in the hospital & didnt know where i was lol that was fucked. apparently i got drug tested too

LMao People at school Were trying to jump the guy that gave me the liquor but he dropped out of school so they didnt know where to find him at. someone almost got jumped just for being there until i said he was cool

the situation's fucked :jackoff:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC   Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC Empty

Back to top Go down

Secondhand Weed Smoke Can Make A Drug Test Postive For THC
Page 1 of 1