Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcSo...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? 6kUrM

So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? Empty
PostSubject: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:14 pm

I've had the worst headache and stomach cramps ever. I don't know why, but that's besides the point. Can smoking relieve headaches? I know the Damiana makes my headaches 10x worse, so maybe it may not be good to smoke some of that salvia shit, I'm guessing. I just hate asprin. And I'm bored. And toxic, I dunno if I'm out of the prego woods yet. Everything was going fine until this week, basically. I just don't get nauseous, well, ever, so I'm worried all over again.

I've also been drinking TONS of coffee lately with my mom because we're always going places. I'm hoping maybe I'm having a caffeine overdose, if that even exists.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 pm

i'll smoke even my lips get cut & I gotta hit a pipe threw my nostril
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Ƥĸ ªkª ĵƎƧǜƨ M¡kēš wrote:
i'll smoke even my lips get cut & I gotta hit a pipe threw my nostril
Lol. That is true potheadism.
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

just noticed your post !!! Have not checked this section in a long time.. Ok will go get another test done :S ... Oh and weed dont help headeacs or cramps ... trust me ! ... It helps nauseous, have you got real weed yet?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm

I took another prego test, and even got checked for diseases because I don't know where that boy had been, lol. But everything came out negative so I could just have cancer or a cyst or something. I dunno. I don't have health insurance, so fuck it. The USA still rocks, though. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am

you need some real weed trin
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

I've been smoking that salvia every once in a while. I've gotten pretty good at it. Things just feel surreal for a few minutes. But it really helps when my bipolar mood swings get bad. Calms me down. And then I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 pm

damn girl .... never tried salvia, dont think i will eaither lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?   So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...Do you guys smoke if you're sick?
Page 1 of 1