Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcI ordered Spice and Salvia today. 6kUrM
Similar topics

I ordered Spice and Salvia today.

Go down 
+8
BAR SHOTZ
Drama Setter
toxicbuffy
Rottweiler
Zeus
JMG
JesusMikes
sh4dylover
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

I ordered Spice and Salvia today. Empty
PostSubject: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 pm

My mom just really pissed me off with her little anorexia bullshit, so I decided that I'm no longer being the good girl. I'm going to start drinking, smoking, and just letting loose. It seems like everyone around me is doing it, and their lives are so much more interesting. I'm the only person in my entire family who has never smoked or gotten high, and it seems like I'm always pissed, sad, or anxious. Well...I'm taking baby steps, but one day, I'll be a pothead.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm

yayyy
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm

lol ur not taking baby steps with spice... only take a small hit at first.
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

So...I'm such a noob at this. Is $4 for 3.5 grams a good deal? Today, I'm cursing my mom for ever sending me to public school, because I honestly don't even remember learning about grams, lol. I do like Golden Grahams, though.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Gee, let's see. I already graduated from a university and got my bachelors. I just graduated from CNA school and will be getting a CNA license after the new year. I have a great paying job that also allows me to stay at home. I tried the dating bullshit and I didn't really gain much from it, other than a sore clit.

I spent all of my life preaching to people about how bad smoking is, and how it affects your lungs. I was that weird girl that had panic attacks at parties when someone would light up or drink a beer. I taught about the risks of smoking using pig lungs at a health fair. Well...being the goody-two shoes has led me to live possibly to most anti-social, sheltered, and non eventful life ever.

Now, last month, I realized that taking a risk, actually makes life worth living. I could have been my usual bitchy self and thrown that guy's number away. Yeah, for all of the bitching I do about being lonely and not asked out is partially a lie because I do get asked out. I just have an nearly impossible set of standards that lead me to ignore, brush off, and downright just be a bitch to any random guy that attempts to talk to me. But I decided to just, take a small risk by calling that guy. Then I took another risk by drinking a beer. I can honestly say that was the best time I've ever had.

So I'm realizing that being so discriminate in all aspects of my life is bringing me down. Until I learn to just let loose every once in a while, maybe I won't be such a depressed recluse.

And I'm not making a vow to be a pothead or anything. I just want to try something bad. I want to make a few mistakes in my life. I hate when people call me immature. I'm fully aware of the risks, which is precisely why I want to try it.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 am

join the darkside
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler

Rottweiler

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 am

who deleted my post?
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 am

HOLY SHIT TRINELL SmileSmile Im scared to touch Salvia...

Im proud of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Drama Setter

Drama Setter

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

lol , Yeah sometimes it's rambunctious , you should only sit back,relax and light it up or take the edge off and dont think about any other shit
Back to top Go down
BAR SHOTZ

BAR SHOTZ

Money : 0

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 am

lol @ spice that shits just incense pretty much shits retarded get the real deal
Back to top Go down
http://www.micfiends.com/forums/
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm just gonna take it at night, while everyone is sleeping, so I won't go bat shit crazy on everyone. I'm just hoping it will calm me down. I've started plucking my eyelashes again and I'm having these horrible mood swings. According to what I researched, the spice should at least help with that. I only ordered Salvia because of Miley Cyrus though, lol.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:14 pm

BAR SHOTZ wrote:
lol @ spice that shits just incense pretty much shits retarded get the real deal

i do but I like mixing things up I ordered Spice and Salvia today. 870363

smoking that Spice as we speak :boo:
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Lol I Have the Most Interesting Life Of Everyone In My Town , And Im Bored Shitless

Basically, If U Do Something Enough Ur gonna Get bored Of it ... Drugs Are Cool But I Really Didnt Wanna See trinell Doing Them ... Weeed'll Be great At First but then ur gonna wanna try something different .... Lol Try Sky Diving , Then Do Something Else .. keeep Changing It Up And U'll Be Having Fun

I Heard Salvia's Fucked
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:31 pm

^ loser
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Wow, so um...I don't know if this is divine intervention, but apparently the place where I placed my order doesn't have their online store set up correctly. So I will actually have to go to the store in person to pick up my order, which is what I really didn't want to do in the first place. Call me a nerd, but I feel like it's a sign that I shouldn't be doing anything. I decided instead to use the money to buy my favorite cousin Call of Duty Black Ops, and some toys for the girls.

Yeah, I'm still a virgin at this point.

But the night is young, so you never know if I'll have a psycho mood swing and do something out of the Trinell zone.
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler

Rottweiler

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:12 pm

trinell ive come to the conclusion that your really just an attention seekin whore and you where never really gonna try it.
Back to top Go down
Dirty F
Admin
Dirty F

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm

you only live once...good life choice you've just made.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:30 pm

JMG wrote:
^ loser

bipolar cryface
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Rottweiler wrote:
trinell ive come to the conclusion that your really just an attention seekin whore and you where never really gonna try it.

What the hell? I can admit that I seek attention a lot, but in this instance, I was really willing to try it. I did order it. But you were the one who basically tried to talk me out of it, and then when I decide not to do it, you go apeshit. What the fuck is your problem?
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Dont do it trinell Ur Lifes at Risk
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm

For the record, since...well, yeah, since someone is a prefag:

I ordered Spice and Salvia today. Yeahsofuckyoudickface

I did go to the store tonight, just to see how I felt being there, and it was pretty cool. We bought some incense, and the woman gave me a discount card for 10% off my next order. I'm still thinking about going back there to try the Salvia. While I was in there, I didn't see the Spice, so maybe that ban went into effect already, and they hadn't updated the website yet, which explains why my order couldn't be processed.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 pm

trinell05 wrote:
For the record, since...well, yeah, since someone is a prefag:

I ordered Spice and Salvia today. Yeahsofuckyoudickface

I did go to the store tonight, just to see how I felt being there, and it was pretty cool. We bought some incense, and the woman gave me a discount card for 10% off my next order. I'm still thinking about going back there to try the Salvia. While I was in there, I didn't see the Spice, so maybe that ban went into effect already, and they hadn't updated the website yet, which explains why my order couldn't be processed.

Yea i thank they gives u da disscount if they couldnt complete da tranzaction homegurl
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:04 am

trinell05 wrote:
Rottweiler wrote:

What the hell? I can admit that I seek attention a lot, but in this instance, I was really willing to try it. I did order it. But you were the one who basically tried to talk me out of it, and then when I decide not to do it, you go apeshit. What the fuck is your problem?

fuck him trinell.... his the one looking for attention always dissing everyone

try it Smile
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I am having one of the worst mood swings I've ever had. I'm seriously thinking about committing heinous acts. I should have bought that shit last night. Now I'm just hoping some coffee and oatmeal from mcdonalds will soothe the fury that is stirring. What do y'all guys do for anger management? I know I'm bipolar but I'm sure that some stress relieving tactics should help me.
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 pm

do u smoke cigs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. Empty

Back to top Go down

I ordered Spice and Salvia today.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next