Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcOkay, so....are there different types of Salvia? 6kUrM
Similar topics

Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? Empty
PostSubject: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I am so fucking confused. So I heard that Miley was caught smoking that Salvia shit, and I knew that word sounded familiar, but I just brushed it off. Then I realized that we have Salvia planted ALL around our house. We just bought the plants because they had beautiful purple flowers on them, and they are perennial plants, so they grow back every spring. Um...is that the same Salvia that she was smoking? If so....cool. That's all I'm saying. Had no idea it was smokeable, if that's a word, lol. So...should I try it?
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm Miley Cyrus

& Salvia is like....iunno never smoked it....I tried to take a hit once but was bugging
I'd say get some Spice before they outlaw it...cause they got that @ hed shops with salvia I think
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:00 pm

I don't want to go to a head shop. People might think I'm a stoner, lol. I've been reading and I'm just not sure what the fuck type of salvia we planted. I'm about to go see if I can find one of the labels.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm

why do you care if poeple think your a stoner Question
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:19 pm

you can get diffrent types .... 100 k 50 k ... Anyways never tried it but 2 of my friends did. They badtripped lol... One thought he was a zipper, the other thought squares were hitting him. Your only high for 5 to 10 mins, but it feels like an hour... If you never smoked weed i dont think you should try it

Look at this dude

Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 pm

I just took the dried leaves from the plant outside of my house and smoked it, but other than the cows dressed as mice running all around the house, all seems normal. I don't think I have the "Miley" salvia. Oh well, worth a shot.

But getting back to smoking. That shit burns my throat like hell. I don't think I could smoke all day.
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:37 pm

lol you get use to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:41 pm

just smoke till you get high you don't got to smoke all day
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:42 pm

just buy some weed...
Cant go wrong with that Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm

word just light one up :joint2:
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:55 pm

well...i don't think I got high or anything. My heart is just beating weird or something, and I kinda have a headache. I could have masturbated and gotten a better feeling.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

buy some weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?   Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, so....are there different types of Salvia?
Page 1 of 1