Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcI ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 6kUrM

I ordered Spice and Salvia today.

Go down 
+8
BAR SHOTZ
Drama Setter
toxicbuffy
Rottweiler
Zeus
JMG
JesusMikes
sh4dylover
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

just buy weed
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm

you should be iight....just hit the shit like crazy
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Zeus wrote:
just buy weed

I can't. I have no access to weed at all.

And I'm still afraid of random drug testing.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 pm

I thought you lived in a black niegborhood
and don't your mom know where to get it
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

just ask random teens in parking lots...
always works
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

My mom stopped smoking weed and drinking beer because of some weird epiphany she had about making healthy choices. I'm known in my neighborhood as the dorky "white" black girl, so I could never go around asking for weed without someone calilng me a narc. They wouldn't sell to me if I begged. My mom only knows a guy because he knows her boyfriend and her boyfriend puts me on too high of a pedestal to even try to buy me weed.

So I'm just fucking stuck. However, I could get medical marijuana because of my bipolar bullshit and my migraines. But with all of the raids and shit, I'm scared to get a license.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 am

trinell05 wrote:
Nah, I'm only going for white guys now. And possibly Macdaddy.
what u mean possibly?
girl you know were meant for each other :sex2:
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler

Rottweiler

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:14 am

JMG wrote:

you're getting kinda defensive

still ridin dick eh JMG?
Back to top Go down
Dirty F
Admin
Dirty F

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:28 pm

trinell05 wrote:
My mom stopped smoking weed and drinking beer because of some weird epiphany she had about making healthy choices. I'm known in my neighborhood as the dorky "white" black girl, so I could never go around asking for weed without someone calilng me a narc. They wouldn't sell to me if I begged. My mom only knows a guy because he knows her boyfriend and her boyfriend puts me on too high of a pedestal to even try to buy me weed.

So I'm just fucking stuck. However, I could get medical marijuana because of my bipolar bullshit and my migraines. But with all of the raids and shit, I'm scared to get a license.

get a friend to ask someone for you?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:09 pm

My friends know me as the nerd as well, and none of my friends even smoke weed, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ordered Spice and Salvia today.   I ordered Spice and Salvia today. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I ordered Spice and Salvia today.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stoned :: Smoke Room-
Jump to: