Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcUm...I don't feel high or anything. 6kUrM
Similar topics

Um...I don't feel high or anything.

Go down 
+2
Dirty F
sh4dylover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Um...I don't feel high or anything. Empty
PostSubject: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 pm

I just rolled a joint of that damiana shit and smoked it. Nothing feels too different about my life and the surroundings in which I find my present self in this present state of mind. I feel so absolutely normal and things are well with my spirit.

Did I smoke it wrong?

I'm gonna wait for the Salvia to come. I'm thinking the effect will be much different.

Um...I also need step by step instructions on how to roll a joint. It didn't seem right when I did it. And is it supposed to burn so much? My God. My throat is on fire.

Maybe it will work better as tea.
Back to top Go down
Dirty F
Admin
Dirty F

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:32 pm

you sure you inhaled?
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm

trinell05 wrote:
Nothing feels too different about my life and the surroundings in which I find my present self in this present state of mind. I feel so absolutely normal and things are well with my spirit.

Lol u sounded baked writing that

But Yea Most People Dont Inhale Right Their First time .. U'll defff Experiance a CHange wHen ur High
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Lol. What the fuck was that first part I wrote? Wow, maybe I was kinda buzzed there. I dunno. I inhaled and blew out smoke. I smoked two joints. I kinda feel spaced out, but I dunno. I shall try again tonight. It smells like weed in my room though, lol.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Haha ... this time, inhale a lot of smoke

then keep it in ur lungs for atleast 2 seconds each time

That'll get u baked for sureee

How to roll a joint ... lol u need practice. If u can get your hands on a pipe or bong i'll walk u through it .. if not , do your best and take ur time rollling it
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Dude, I kept that shit in my lungs for like 5-7 seconds. But I did more research and I didn't order spice. Damiana is better as tea, and I've been steeping it for a few minutes now. I'm about to try it in a second. I'm really just waiting for the salvia to come. That's what going to give me a true high, lol.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

No Clue what Damiana Is But If Its Not Getting U high Maybe U Should Get Yourself Some Better Weeeeeed
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 pm

The tea was really good. I think I'm just gonna use it as tea. I smoked another joint and my realm is well, so I'm not sure what's going on. But I checked on the salvia, and it's arriving tomorrow. I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 pm

dont be scurred

Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I just finished smoking a third joint. I think I'm finally getting the hang of inhaling. My throat isn't burning as bad. I feel...mellow. Like, I dunno, I just wanna go to sleep now. I can say that smoking two joints before hanging out with my mom greatly made a difference. I threw a bag of mcdonalds food at her earlier for no reason. After those two joints, we went cruising around the town, and I didn't go off, not once. I even went clothes shopping with her which I usually HATE. But I did it. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy, but I'm really feeling relaxed right now.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 pm

thats wussup
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm looking at this little bag of salvia I received today. I have been too scared to try it. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah Very Happy
Weed provids miricales
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:58 pm

that salvia was so awkward. I feel okay now. But i swear to god, I thought I was okay, until gravity shifted and I had to hold onto my laptop to keep from being sucked into my heater or something. That was trippy. I also fell onto my bed, and when I looked at the ceiling I swear I saw those squiggly things that appear when something in the distance is hot. It's cold as hell in my room, though. I don't think I'll try that again.
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:39 am

send the rest of it over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...I don't feel high or anything.   Um...I don't feel high or anything. Empty

Back to top Go down

Um...I don't feel high or anything.
Page 1 of 1