Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcI'm high and this is long now 6kUrM

I'm high and this is long now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

I'm high and this is long now Empty
PostSubject: I'm high and this is long now   I'm high and this is long now EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:48 am

I can officially say that I'm kinda fucked up. It's not really affecting my typing, but I definitely feel like things are different. This is a different feeling. Its nothing like being drunk. this is doable. How do you make the floor level, though? I mean seriously, how do you stop the bobble head effect I'm having? Like I can't keep straight or something. Hmm....
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: I'm high and this is long now   I'm high and this is long now EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:53 pm

lol its hard keepin straight when you high as a mufu

smoke more
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: I'm high and this is long now   I'm high and this is long now EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 pm

I have about two to three joints worth of salvia left. I'm not sure if I'm gonna smoke anymore for a while, though. It was so weird. Like, totally chill. I've never been so relaxed and not pissed off since I was like, 12, lol. I can definitely see how this could help with my bipolar issues because the minute the effects wore off, I was back to my horrible self again.

The damiana tea is amazing as well. I made a huge teabag of the stuff and after I drank it, I laid in my bed reenacting my own version of music videos to the various CD mixes I've made throughout the years. This lasted for about 5-6 hours on Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm high and this is long now   I'm high and this is long now Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm high and this is long now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stoned :: Smoke Room-
Jump to: