Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcGreetings people 6kUrM
Similar topics

Greetings people

Go down 
+3
Zeus
JMG
Alchemist
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alchemist

Alchemist

Money : 5

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 am

35 litres. Carbon, 20kg. Ammonia, 4 litres. Lime, 1.5kg. Phosperus, 800g. Salt, 250 g. Saltpeter, 100g. Sulphur, 80g. Fluorine, 7.5g. Iron, 5g. Silicon 3g. And trace amounts of fifteen other elements.
It’s all the ingredients of the average adult human body. Down to the last specks of protein in your eyelashes. And even though science has given us the entire physical break down there has never been a successful attempt at bringing a human to life.

There’s still something missing, something scientists haven’t been able to find in centuries of research.

I believe the key to this is what is mostly known these days as the Philosopher's Stone because with that you can bypass the laws of equivalent exchange . I've searched all my life for this stone to no avail. Being an alchemist I decided to cut the shit and just create the motherfucker, then i discovered that the ingredient to make it is humans, the more humans the more powerful it is. In this day and age trying that will land you in prison with a life or death sentence. So I'll need one thats already been created. During my lifelong search for this god damned stone I've been led to numerous places, including Rap basement which has failed me. I have learned that there may be some clues in dopespot.forumotion.com so here I am.

Don't mind me and give me any clues that you may have

Last edited by Alchemist on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Money : 9

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 am

very interesting, what makes u think you will find the stone here? either way good luck. let me know u need any help.
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
Alchemist

Alchemist

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:52 am

I'm not expecting to find it here, just clues. but this site has links to rapbasement (which i've been led to in search of the stone). Right now I'm desperate and not at liberty to fuck around so I'll take anything I can get. I do however have a gut feeling that I'm getting closer

Dopespot is just one of my many journeys on my adventurous search for the Philosophers Stone.
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 am

There is Stoned section so maybe you can find clues in there. I will keep my eye out.. I have noticed something strange myself and im glad your here.
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 am

I hope the dope spot can help you along in your journey
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 am

yo Smile Stay Active !
Back to top Go down
Drama Setter

Drama Setter

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 pm

You just Reminded me of harry pothead bro
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:33 pm

whattup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings people
Page 1 of 1