Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcA question about mixed people. 6kUrM
Similar topics

A question about mixed people.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

A question about mixed people. Empty
PostSubject: A question about mixed people.   A question about mixed people. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Most mixed people who have black and some other race in them look black and consider themselves black. But have any of you ever met any mixed people who have black in them but look white? If so, what race did they say they were? Thanks guys/girls.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: A question about mixed people.   A question about mixed people. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 am

One of my professors at the university was dark-skinned, with braids, and identified as white. I'm light-skinned, and was raised to identify as black. We hated each other because we didn't match each other's idea of what being white and black meant. I'm sorry, but if you are brown with braids, and identify as white, what the fuck do you tell the black girls at the black beauty shop you go to get your hair done? I bet she ain't white in that instance. Fuckin bitch. I fuckin hate her now.
Back to top Go down
Dirty F
Admin
Dirty F

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: A question about mixed people.   A question about mixed people. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Ice T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about mixed people.   A question about mixed people. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about mixed people.
Page 1 of 1