Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcI really want him to call me back. - Page 2 6kUrM
Similar topics

I really want him to call me back.

Go down 
+5
Sac JB
toxicbuffy
Sprite
neomerge
sh4dylover
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:06 pm

So...i found his number somewhere and called him. No answer. So I got rid of his number and deleted all of his contact info from my phone. Now I have no way of reaching him. It's for the better. I was finally able to concentrate on something else today. I just wished I had mentioned to him from the beginning that I have bipolar disorder, and that I have unpredictable mood swings because I don't take medication. Then I wouldn't be feeling so stupid for screwing things up.
Back to top Go down
Sac JB

Sac JB

Money : 1

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm

you have bipolar?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:12 pm

yes, sac. it hit pretty hard today too. i woke up friendly and happy. then all of a sudden, things changed and i drove home, locked my door and haven't talked to anyone in hours. im so close to ending it. im sick of this.
Back to top Go down
J Roc

J Roc

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm

i think im bipolar too shit sucks mangos
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:58 am

most depressing group of potheads........................
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 am

Lisa wrote:
Trinell doesn't even smoke weed
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 am

Zeus wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Trinell doesn't even smoke weed

I know what a poser
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Thats why she is depressed
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah. Um...is it okay for me to text him Happy Thanksgiving? I found the original post-it that he wrote his number on. I don't wanna throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I really want him to call me back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2