Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcI really want him to call me back. 6kUrM
Similar topics

I really want him to call me back.

Go down 
+5
Sac JB
toxicbuffy
Sprite
neomerge
sh4dylover
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

I really want him to call me back. Empty
PostSubject: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:50 pm

How long does it take for a guy to decide if he wants to contact a girl again? I deleted his number so I can't reach him, which is good because he needs his space, but damn, this is frustrating.
Back to top Go down
neomerge

neomerge

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 pm

PMed you the # babe. Sorry it's been so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordap.net
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

:cryface: What if he deleted my number? Crying or Very sad What if he never calls me?
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Then you will have to get another guy. And is this guy black or white?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm

I'll be working at home basically permanently, so I will never the chance to meet another guy. And he is white.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:20 pm

I hope you two get married. And why will you be working at home permanently?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 pm

I will be a CNA for my sister. Best job in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:24 pm

What is a CNA? And could you go to my other topic and answer my question about Lora? It is very important to me.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Certified Nursing Assistant. I will take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm

What about in the distant future when they can cure whatever is wrong with your sister? What job will you like to have then?
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:28 pm

And could you go to my other topic and answer my question about Stacy slapping me?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Um....brain damage will never be cured....wow. Um...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

In the distant future when resurrection is invented then brain damage will be easy to cure. Cloning will be perfected and all they will have to do is to make a new brain and put it into your head. That will easily cure brain damage.

If that DOES happen and your sister is completely cured, what type of job would you like to get if any?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Um....I'd just like to take care of my husband. I don't really want to work.
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm

You Dont Need Him !!
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 pm

toxicbuffy wrote:
You Dont Need Him !!

Voice of reason! I know I don't, but I feel like I do. Everyone is telling me that I should just focus on other things, and I am, but that damn thought keeps popping up.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Dude, really? I mean, I'm pretty easy-going about going on rants, but that was just so off-topic it was completely ridiculous. Stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 pm

i know its kinda getting annoying
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Okay but I thought it was okay since I was talking to you about Lora and Stacy before Toxicbuffy showed up. If you don't mind please answer those final questions.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:03 pm

That's because I got confused and thought I was answering in the other thread. Now that I'm looking at this topic again, wow. You really need to quit that.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Okay, if I make a topic all about my psychic questions would that be alright?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 pm

I already made one for you in the Chill Spot.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Okay, thanks pal. I posted a question to you there. Could you go and answer it?
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

So...day three is approaching and still no word. Hmm... I guess I lost him. Oh well, at least I still have my vibrator. Never lets me down, thanks to dollar store batteries.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 am

Wow. If I were a woman I would buy a vibrator too. What size do you like? And could you go to my topic that you made in the Chill Spot? I have some new questions for you babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want him to call me back.   I really want him to call me back. Empty

Back to top Go down

I really want him to call me back.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next