Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcCasey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch 6kUrM

Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch   Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Okay, okay, we all think we know what happened to little sweet, oh so precious Caylee, but at this point, let's just drop this shit. I'm so sick of this bitch still getting more attention than me, and I'm so sick of the prosecution seething over her not guilty verdict. Hey, blame the fucktards on the jury that you HELPED pick to decide her fate. You wanted to put a bunch of fags on the jury with prison records who already hate you and knew they could pwn the court system by giving a verdict that would make them rich as fuck. Hell, if I was in the room with those guys, that's probably what I would have brought up as well: "This bitch kept us in here for over a month. I don't give a fuck anymore. Let's get paid. Those pigs gave me a speeding ticket last week anyway."

Oh, I guess I'll post the fucking story. I didn't even read it. You think $217,000 is a lot of money to Casey Anthony right now? LOL. Florida lost.

Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch Casey-Anthony-Cigar-Smoking1

Quote :
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida judge on Friday increased the reimbursement costs Casey Anthony must pay to investigators for searching for her missing 2-year-old daughter three years ago.

Judge Belvin Perry added another $119,000 to the bill she owes four law enforcement agencies in central Florida, bringing the total to more than $217,000. That's still short of the $500,000 prosecutors were seeking.

The additional amount comes from the Orange County Sheriff's Office providing the judge with more details about their costs. The judge said in the earlier order that the sheriff's office hadn't sufficiently broken down the costs of its investigation from mid-July through September 2008.

Anthony was acquitted in July on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee. But the 25-year-old was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to authorities. She told officers a baby sitter had kidnapped the child. Authorities later learned the baby sitter never existed.

The costs only cover the missing person investigation and not the homicide investigation.

Anthony, who was declared indigent by the court so taxpayers paid for her defense, has appealed her misdemeanor convictions.

The judge said that Anthony's payment obligations will be a civil judgment, meaning her creditors will have to sue to collect any money she earns from a book deal or the rights to her story. If she ever tries to buy a house, they will be able to put a lien on it.

Anthony currently is serving probation at an undisclosed location in Florida for unrelated check fraud charges.

Source
Back to top Go down
VenomBlackViper

VenomBlackViper

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch   Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:23 am

She's hot, but you're hotter, so fuck Casey Swagthony.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch   Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 am

Cut the sarcastic bullshit and I'll stop deleting your posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch   Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search, and for being a bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Top Stories-
Jump to: