Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcEminem is Incoherent 6kUrM

Eminem is Incoherent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Eminem is Incoherent Empty
PostSubject: Eminem is Incoherent   Eminem is Incoherent EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 pm

I finally watched the Lighters video yesterday and I realized that the reason why I don't love Eminem as much anymore is because I can't fucking understand a word he says anymore. He sounds like stuttering Stanley to me and it's sad. I mean, even when Eminem would rap fast years ago, I could still follow along. I don't know what the fuck is going on with Marshall, but dude, you kind of fucking suck at the moment and I wish you'd drop Bruno Mars and flavor-of-the-week pop singers, smoke a joint, and write something that your old fans want to listen to.

I miss the days when my mom actually thought something was wrong with me for listening to such weird, disrespectful shit by Eminem. Now, she thinks "Not Afraid" is beautiful. BEAUTIFUL? Are you serious? Is that what you want Marshall? Seriously, someone find Kim ASAP so she can fix this broken hard candy shell of a man.
Back to top Go down

Eminem is Incoherent
Page 1 of 1