Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcBoy-men with Kids 6kUrM

Boy-men with Kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Boy-men with Kids Empty
PostSubject: Boy-men with Kids   Boy-men with Kids EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:43 pm

So...what do you guys think? Is it okay for a young woman to date a guy with kids? I've read several websites about women who've experienced it and felt that they were always number two (lol, not only literally number 2 after the kid, but also treated shitty). One woman said that she was actually number three in the relationship because the baby's mother was always a large part of her boyfriend's life.

I don't really like children, but I figured that if he's a dad, most of the time the kid is under full custody of the mom, so it shouldn't be so bad. In that situation, do you think it's still a good idea?

I kind of feel like I want to be with a guy who hasn't had kids yet so that if we got married, or at least lived to together that that could be something we enjoy and freak out over for the first time with each other. I'm not saying that only the first birth is special, but I do think that that is one thing, unless you're much older, that should be shared as a first-time deal.

But on the other hand, who am I to fault a guy for getting some bitch pregnant when he was a dumb teenager? I can't really just cast him into the fire because he thought he was in love at some point. A huge warning sign for me is when he speaks very highly of the baby's mother and you find out just how long they were together. I'm not asking for the guy to completely hate his ex and call her a bitch all of the time, but I also don't want to hear that she's a great person and you two are still very close...

Anyways, I just want to know what the general consensus is on this issue. I have a feeling I already answered my own question typing this out, but fuck it.

Back to top Go down

Boy-men with Kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: