Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcCatfish Documentary 6kUrM

Catfish Documentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

Catfish Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Catfish Documentary   Catfish Documentary EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 pm

So, I had been hearing a few weird reviews about a "documentary" called Catfish. I never read the entire reviews because apparently, they would spoil the movie. Actually, just knowing anything about the movie would be enough to spoil the surprise, apparently.

All I have to say is that it was truly fucked up how people were exploited for the filmmakers' financial gains. Emotions were fucked with here, and lives were undoubtedly ruined. The person at the center of this movie needed a lot more than some fucktards to come into her life and destroy her alternate universe. I wish I could say more about the movie, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. All I can say is watch it and help me understand why anyone would think a documentary like this would be okay.

I won't even post a link to the IMDB page because that might be enough to fuck up the twist.
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: Catfish Documentary   Catfish Documentary EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 am

Sounds trippy, ill check it out
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
MJC

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Catfish Documentary   Catfish Documentary EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catfish_(film)

sounds pretty sad why fake you way through life ???????????????????

I love you
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: Catfish Documentary   Catfish Documentary EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 pm

MJC wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catfish_(film)

sounds pretty sad why fake you way through life ???????????????????

I love you

It's not exactly faking your way through life. It's just trying to live what you would think is a better life through the internet. She was just trying to escape the hell she was in.
Back to top Go down
MJC

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: Catfish Documentary   Catfish Documentary EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:54 pm

OHHH I SEE I JUST SCANNED THROUGH IT MY SYNOPSIS THATS ALL IM jENNY NCE TO MEET YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catfish Documentary   Catfish Documentary Empty

Back to top Go down

Catfish Documentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media :: TV/Movies-
Jump to: