Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcwhy do some guys like licking toes? 6kUrM
Similar topics

why do some guys like licking toes?

Go down 
+5
Sprite
JMG
JesusMikes
Rottweiler
toxicbuffy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

why do some guys like licking toes? Empty
PostSubject: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 am

WTF?????????

Back to top Go down
Rottweiler

Rottweiler

Money : 14

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 pm

weirdos..

heres a good one, why do all girls like suckin dick?????
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 pm

why do some guys like licking toes? Tauhtj3k
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Rottweiler wrote:
weirdos..

heres a good one, why do all girls like suckin dick?????

cryface
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm

I like licking toes because it's a woman. Everything about a woman I would lick. Hands down. I would lick your toes too Toxicbuffy.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm

That's fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

Money : 4

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm

i dont do that
weird shit

who licked your toes, buffy?
lol
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

trinell05 wrote:
That's fucking gross.

What's gross about doing that Trinell? You have to see women the way guys do. Women are BEAUTIFUL so a guy will touch or lick any part of them.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't even like a guy eating me out. I guess I'm too prude with some things, lol.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 pm

im superman with the wind on his back
so i dont need to do that
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

women's toes are sexy, so i dont see nothing wrong with it.. and i like doing it.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Would y'all lick Serena and Venus Williams' feet? Just curious. Not serious. Well, I guess you could say I'm kinda delirious.
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I would lick Serena Williams feet or butt. I have a fetish for her and Venus Williams' asses. LOL!

Williams sisters
why do some guys like licking toes? 363136718_4510920356
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm

macdaddy019967 wrote:
i dont do that
weird shit

lol

well it happend to me one night i was at a party, i was sleeping on the bed between this guy and this girl. Note there were 15 ppl in the room, ppl sleeping on the floor, it was really wired lol. Anyways this guy started licking my toes and then i would kick him away and he would start laughing in the corner. This other time i was really into this guy......untill he started asking me about my foot size, and got me to show him my feet. He told me that i had perfect size toes to lick, it frecked me the hell out and i stopped talking to him. I mean i walk around alot of the time with no socks on, and ewww anyways i dont see how that can turn a man on.
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 pm

well then why do girls paint there toe nails?
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:46 pm

JMG wrote:
well then why do girls paint there toe nails?

i donno ... touching is not bad, but licking?? lol
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

well if we ever meet im gonna lick ur toes and ur gonna love it
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Wow, Toxic. I once talked to a guy who was sweet as fuck, and then he started asking about my feet. I sent him a picture of my toes, cuz, you know, I like to do nails and I put designs on them. I guess he jacked off the pictures. I was so fucking naive. I had no idea, until someone warned me about his fetish. One of last pictures I sent him, he didn't really like because I had just gotten out of the shower and put lotion on my feet. Apparently, that wasn't "natural" enough for him. So I had to wipe the lotion off and send another pic.

The guy was so into me that he wrote rap songs about me and recorded them. He was really good. Now that I think about it, I kinda miss that guy. But I would have never let him lick my toes, lol.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 am

trinell05 wrote:
Wow, Toxic. I once talked to a guy who was sweet as fuck, and then he started asking about my feet. I sent him a picture of my toes, cuz, you know, I like to do nails and I put designs on them. I guess he jacked off the pictures. I was so fucking naive. I had no idea, until someone warned me about his fetish. One of last pictures I sent him, he didn't really like because I had just gotten out of the shower and put lotion on my feet. Apparently, that wasn't "natural" enough for him. So I had to wipe the lotion off and send another pic.

The guy was so into me that he wrote rap songs about me and recorded them. He was really good. Now that I think about it, I kinda miss that guy. But I would have never let him lick my toes, lol.
_SacJB
-----------------end thread
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:14 am

toxicbuffy wrote:
macdaddy019967 wrote:
i dont do that
weird shit

lol

well it happend to me one night i was at a party, i was sleeping on the bed between this guy and this girl. Note there were 15 ppl in the room, ppl sleeping on the floor, it was really wired lol. Anyways this guy started licking my toes and then i would kick him away and he would start laughing in the corner. This other time i was really into this guy......untill he started asking me about my foot size, and got me to show him my feet. He told me that i had perfect size toes to lick, it frecked me the hell out and i stopped talking to him. I mean i walk around alot of the time with no socks on, and ewww anyways i dont see how that can turn a man on.
lol
u do have some sexy feet though why do some guys like licking toes? 429795
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 am

macdaddy019967 wrote:
trinell05 wrote:

_SacJB
-----------------end thread

Lol. Sadly, it wasn't Sac. I never sent Sac pictures. But he did put me in a song, so you're halfway there, lol. He wrote a full song about Toxic, though.
Back to top Go down
Dirty F
Admin
Dirty F

Money : 11

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm

JMG wrote:
well if we ever meet im gonna lick ur toes and ur gonna love it
cryface
Back to top Go down
Sac JB

Sac JB

Money : 1

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

i have licked a strippers high heels before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do some guys like licking toes?   why do some guys like licking toes? Empty

Back to top Go down

why do some guys like licking toes?
Page 1 of 1