Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcI am gone from this forum for good!   6kUrM
Similar topics

I am gone from this forum for good!

Go down 
+4
sh4dylover
djstatusdawg
dead|ine
Sprite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

I am gone from this forum for good!   Empty
PostSubject: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I have had nothing but trouble here since the day that I came. I don't need this shit. SacJB agreed to open up a company with me when his other business partner took 5,000 dollars of his money and ran off with it, even telling me that his dream is still alive because of me and then he got his friend Lobsang to tell me to back off! Fuck both of them! I hate Lobsang now and I hate SacJB too! NOBODY on this forum is my friend anymore!

I spent all day yesterday and today finding people who would build the site for my and SacJB's site and getting our CFO to pay for it and this is how SacJB repays me? Fuck that! I was going to make him a millionaire too just like he always wanted! I was even going to pay money out of my OWN pocket to buy him a house. It was going to be a surprise, but now it's ruined. I will take the CFO that was going to be a millionaire in my and SacJB's company and will make him a BILLIONAIRE under my new company!

I am not looking back. From now on it is just me and my CFO. In 6 years, I will be looking back at all this from California and will be thinking what a shame it was that SacJB blew his chances. I am quitting this forum and a never returning. If you guys have any messages for me, too damn bad. I only have 2 friends I can count on and it's staying that way. Toxicbuffy, I will be sending you the 50,000 dollars you asked for since you're a chick and any amount you ask for in the future. As for the rest of you FUCK OFF! But I DO owe you guys a thank you for naming my forum.

OUT!
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:12 pm

lol at this tripper.. just gtfo
Back to top Go down
djstatusdawg

djstatusdawg

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm

did you end up using the name i suggested? The Love Boat? haha, send me money now.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm

If I had my own forum, I would name it something classy, like

The Queef Powder De La Essence

Bow down.
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 pm

you'll be back...swartzanagger
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 am

escobar wrote:
did you end up using the name i suggested? The Love Boat? haha, send me money now.
If you use my name send me money
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:56 am

your just serously annoying !!! I mean if you can make a new thread and keep all your fucking posts in there, but you post on everyones fucking threads asking the same fucking question that has nothing to do with the topic. Your obsessions stages you go through just goes overboard.
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Money : 9

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

lets not turn into tr.. just make the threads in random.
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am gone from this forum for good!    I am gone from this forum for good!   Empty

Back to top Go down

I am gone from this forum for good!
Page 1 of 1