Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcIm Quiting Smoking 6kUrM
Similar topics

Im Quiting Smoking

Go down 
+6
dead|ine
Zeus
djstatusdawg
JesusMikes
JMG
toxicbuffy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Money : 9

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Im Smoking My Last Smoke Right Now
Wish Me Luck !! Smile
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

hahah thats a good one
Back to top Go down
https://dopespot.forumotion.com
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Its True Smile When Ever Im Going To Have A Bad Craving For Smokes Imma Smoke A Pipe (H)
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm

ok well good luck, if your successful it might inspire me to quit but ive tried many times. jews really keep u hooked on that shit.
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

http://whyquit.com/

This concept is taught by almost all programs which are devoted to dealing with substance abuse or emotional conflict of any kind. The reason that it is so often quoted is that it is universally applicable to almost any traumatic situation.

Dealing with quitting smoking is no exception. Along with NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!, ONE DAY AT A TIME is the key technique which gives the smoker the strength to successfully quit smoking and stay free from the powerful grip of nicotine dependence.

When first quitting, the concept of ONE DAY AT A TIME is clearly superior to the smoker thinking that he will never smoke again for the rest of his life. For when the smoker is first giving up smoking, he does not know whether or not he wants to go the rest of his life without smoking. Most of the time the smoker envisions life as a non-smoker as more stressful, painful, and less fun.

It is not until he quits smoking that he realizes his prior thoughts of what life is like as a non-smoker were wrong. Once he quits he realizes that there is life after smoking. It is a cleaner, calmer, fuller and, most important, healthier life. Now the thought of returning to smoking becomes a repulsive concept. Even though the fears have reversed, the ONE DAY AT A TIME technique should still be maintained.

Now, as an ex-smoker, he still has bad moments every now and then. Sometimes due to stress at home or work, or pleasant social situations, or to some other indefinable trigger situation, the desire for a cigarette surfaces. All he needs to do is say to himself, I won't smoke for the rest of today; tomorrow I will worry about tomorrow. The urge will be over in seconds, and the next day he probably won't even think of a cigarette.

But ONE DAY AT A TIME should not only be practiced when an urge is present. It should be practiced daily. Sometimes an ex-smoker thinks it is no longer important to think in these terms. He goes on with the idea he will not smoke again for the rest of his life. Assuming he is correct, when does he pat himself on the back for achieving his goal? When he is lying on his deathbed he can enthusiastically proclaim, "I never smoked again." What a great time for positive reinforcement.

Every day the ex-smoker should wake up thinking that he is not going to smoke that day. And every night before he goes to sleep he should congratulate himself for sticking to his goal. Because pride is important in staying free from cigarettes. Not only is it important, but it is well deserved. For anyone who has quit smoking has broken free from a very powerful addiction. For the first time in years, he has gained control over his life, rather than being controlled by his cigarette. For this, he should be proud.

So tonight, when you go to sleep, pat yourself on the back and say, "Another day without smoking, I feel great." And tomorrow when you wake up, say, "I am going to try for another day. Tomorrow I will deal with tomorrow." To successfully stay free from smoking, TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME and - NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!
Back to top Go down
JMG

JMG

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm

i was thinking of trying the e cigarette

Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Money : 15

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:47 pm

cool story
hope you can do it Im Quiting Smoking 711113
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks Pk Smile I know i can xD It wont be easy but i know i can do it
Back to top Go down
djstatusdawg

djstatusdawg

Money : 5

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 pm

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 pm

escobar wrote:
good luck!
Back to top Go down
dead|ine

dead|ine

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:31 pm

^ Smile
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks Sexys Wink
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

Money : 4

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:19 am

thats like me quitting energy drinks
not happening
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am

i have to tried soo may timesss. so hard good luck
Back to top Go down
PINK

Money : 8

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am

Good luck. Smoking is badddddddddddddddddd clown
Back to top Go down
MEADOWS_KILLAS

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

the girls on here can smoke my pipe any day Wink

Seriously though, congratz, good to see my fellow dope members are living a healthy life style.

Green tea next folks...and fish..
Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:17 pm

haha thanks for the support everyone Wink Im taking baby steps right now, down to 2 smokes a day !!! Im going to be going to the gym so i dont gain weight ... Meadows i wish i could eat fish but i can't Sad Ive always tried cause it is the healthy way to go, but i cant Sad
Back to top Go down
MEADOWS_KILLAS

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:25 pm

^^^^get some omega 3 supplments if you cant eat fish.

Back to top Go down
toxicbuffy

toxicbuffy

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 pm

what is that ??? :S
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 pm

i love fish
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 pm

I love mary jane
Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Macdaddy> Based
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

^ LOL U mad

Back to top Go down
macdaddy019967

macdaddy019967

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Ƥĸ ªkª ĵƎƧǜƨ M¡kēš wrote:
^ LOL U mad

nah just stating facts
king
Back to top Go down
JesusMikes

JesusMikes

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 pm

your facts are twisted lol
Im Quiting Smoking Wholesale_Newport_100s_Box_Cigarette_with_Stamps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Quiting Smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Quiting Smoking   Im Quiting Smoking Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Quiting Smoking
Page 1 of 1