Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEntertainmentLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCAR@CHIBUF@CINTEN@CLEDET@DALPIT@HOUNO@JACMIN@KCSF@PHIWSH@STLNYG@ARIATL@SEADEN@GBNE@OAKMIA@SDNYJ@BALIND@TBTruTVMTVCChcSacJB I used to be a stalker. 6kUrM
Similar topics

SacJB I used to be a stalker.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

SacJB I used to be a stalker. Empty
PostSubject: SacJB I used to be a stalker.   SacJB I used to be a stalker. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I had stalking charges pressed on me when I was 18 and didn't even know what stalking was. It will be erased from my record this year in September and I will NEVER stalk again. How do I go on with my life knowing I used to stalk? That is the creepiest crime one can commit. Shit!
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Money : 8

PostSubject: Re: SacJB I used to be a stalker.   SacJB I used to be a stalker. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 pm

who did you stalk and how do you not know what stalking is by the time your 18
Back to top Go down
Sprite

Sprite

Money : 5

PostSubject: Re: SacJB I used to be a stalker.   SacJB I used to be a stalker. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 pm

I used to stalk a chick who worked security at the clothing store I worked at. Her name was Heather. The reason I did not know what stalking was by the time I was 18 is because I am not as smart as other people. I barely got through school. I passed by 1/5th of a point and I still had to go to summer school.
Back to top Go down
sh4dylover

sh4dylover

Money : 2

PostSubject: Re: SacJB I used to be a stalker.   SacJB I used to be a stalker. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:14 pm

I wouldn't want to be stalked by a retard, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SacJB I used to be a stalker.   SacJB I used to be a stalker. Empty

Back to top Go down

SacJB I used to be a stalker.
Page 1 of 1